Configuration : Platinum 38 Hydrocarbon Full Remote Cooler – Number 3 Pump Digital Thermostat 10 Coils
The New Platinum 38 Eco Friendly Hydrocarbon range cooler has been specifically developed and designed for improved energy efficiency helping to save money and the environment.
The New High Performance Platinum 38 is the largest in the Remote Cooler Range and develops 25kgs of ice with impressive recovery times.
The unit can be factory configured for use with glycol-based coolants for extra cold applications with thermostat, pump and coil pack variants available.
The Platinum 38 High Performance Hydrocarbon Remote has been specifically produced for situations where peak time recovery of the ice is required in busy accounts of festival type venues with a fast product throughput.
• 35% faster drawdown time compared to the 12cc
• Designed-in performance enhancements to meet all demands and working environments
• Ideal for a range of applications – from high volume accounts to events and festivals
• First-class build quality, robust construction and attractive finish for durability
• Improved access to components for easier maintenance and on-site servicing
In summary our tests show, the extra duty hydrocarbon 16 cc compressor recovers from 0° C to cut-out (full ice bank ) 35% quicker than a standard hydrocarbon 12cc cooler. Overall, we have seen improved performance between these units of 38% more powerful as well as more energy efficiencies.
Price Excludes VAT